WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
Access to and use of this site (www.beva-europe.com) is provided by London Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
London Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of London Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of London Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will London Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
London Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that London Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
London Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying London Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
See OEM Case Studies And Technical Presentations On:
Build EV Supply Chain & Improve EV Competitiveness: Understand Challenges OEMs Are Facing When Developing The Next Generation Of EVs And Investigate Opportunities With Providing Targeted Solutions
Safety Regulations & Crashworthiness For EVs: Understand Safety Regulations Specific To EVs And Explore The Best Practices And Solutions To Help Meet Safety & Crashworthiness Requirements
Whole Vehicle Design Concepts And Technical Breakthroughs: Hear About The Latest Ideas And Techniques For Protecting The Battery And Delivering Safety At Higher Standards
Optimal Architecture & Battery Placement For EVs:
- Compare The Pros And Cons Of Different Battery Integration Solutions Including:
- Inside The Battery Pack, Cells & Modules
- Outside The Battery Case Including Power Electronics Components
- High Voltage Electric Systems
- Low Voltage Electronics Systems
- Drivetrain Including Motor And Transmission
Balancing Trade-Offs In EV Systems: Hear How To Balance The Trade-offs Between Range, Cost, Weight And Customer Needs
Strategies For Battery System Integration Into Body In White: Hear About Integration Strategies For Both New Build And Adapting Conventional Vehicle Platforms
Thermal Performance Optimisation And System Integration: Explore Advanced Solutions To Optimise Thermal Performance Of EV Systems