WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV?
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services? Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers? Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs?
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems?
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems?
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems?
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems?Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering?
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains?
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer? Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
About Our Virtual Events
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Gain access to our next three automotive virtual events with the new 'Multi-Event Pass', available now for less than the price of attending two.
Gain access to these events:
BEVA Europe2021 (May 2021)
LCA and Measuring Sustainability For Low Carbon Automotive Vehicles (July 2021)
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Innovation (August 2021)
Plus, gain access now to all of the video recordings and available presentation materials for the BEVA US 2021 Conference held last month, where we heard from the likes of Darren Palmer, Global Director of Battery Electric Vehicle Product Development at Ford Motor Company and many others.
The multi-event pass is available to purchase here.
See OEM Case Studies And Technical Presentations On:
Day 1 - Assessing Optimal Solutions For Overall Integration, Including Battery And Thermal Systems, And The Application Of Lightweight Materials:
- Building Cost-Effective, Low-Emission BEVS For A Post-Covid Economy And Short-Range B-Segment Markets
- Improving Manufacturing And Integration Efficiencies Through Component Modularity, And Utilisation Of Multiple-Use Components
- Optimising Battery Integration And Battery Pack Design
- Approaches To Thermal Management Integration And Exploring Effective Cooling Technologies
- Material Selection For BEVS : From Battery Packs To Body Structure, Factoring In Weight, Cost, Performance And Sustainability
Day 2 - Advances In Battery Technology > Battery And Vehicle Lifecycle Assessments > Designing And Building For Second Life/End of Life > Impact of Materials On End Of Life And Recycling > Additive Manufacturing
- Exploring The Impact Of New Battery Technologies On EV Performance, Manufacture And Integration
- Conducting Vehicle And Material Life Cycle Assessment, Recycling, And End Of Life Strategies
- Additive Manufacturing For High Volume OEMS
Day 3 - Hybrid Electric Vehicle Architectures Focus Day
- The Role And Market Share Of HEVs From 2021-2030
- Exploring HEV Architectures, From Design Processes To ICE To HEV Conversion
- Applying Modular Component Concepts To HEV Manufacture
- Optimising Whole Vehicle And Battery Integration For HEVs
- Strategies For OEMs Transitioning From HEV To Full BEV Production
- Internal Component Layout And Architecture For Optimised Weight, Volume And Safety