Who Should Attend
Meet Decision Makers From
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV?
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services? Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers? Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs?
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems?
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems?
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems?
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems?Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering?
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains?
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer? Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
Mechanical Engineer, Electra Meccanica Vehicles Corp.
'I would like to commend you on the quality of this conference. The presentations were insightful, and it attracted key members of the EV industry.'
See OEM Case Studies And Technical Presentations On:
Day 1 - Assessing Optimal Solutions For Overall Integration, Including Battery And Thermal Systems, And The Application Of Lightweight Materials:
- Building Cost-Effective, Low-Emission BEVS For A Post-Covid Economy And Short-Range B-Segment Markets
- Improving Manufacturing And Integration Efficiencies Through Component Modularity, And Utilisation Of Multiple-Use Components
- Optimising Battery Integration And Battery Pack Design
- Approaches To Thermal Management Integration And Exploring Effective Cooling Technologies
- Material Selection For BEVS : From Battery Packs To Body Structure, Factoring In Weight, Cost, Performance And Sustainability
Day 2 - Advances In Battery Technology > Battery And Vehicle Lifecycle Assessments > Designing And Building For Second Life/End of Life > Impact of Materials On End Of Life And Recycling > Additive Manufacturing
- Exploring The Impact Of New Battery Technologies On EV Performance, Manufacture And Integration
- Conducting Vehicle And Material Life Cycle Assessment, Recycling, And End Of Life Strategies
- Additive Manufacturing For High Volume OEMS
Day 3 - Hybrid Electric Vehicle Architectures Focus Day
- The Role And Market Share Of HEVs From 2021-2030
- Exploring HEV Architectures, From Design Processes To ICE To HEV Conversion
- Applying Modular Component Concepts To HEV Manufacture
- Optimising Whole Vehicle And Battery Integration For HEVs
- Strategies For OEMs Transitioning From HEV To Full BEV Production
- Internal Component Layout And Architecture For Optimised Weight, Volume And Safety