WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV?
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services? Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers? Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs?
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems?
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems?
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems?
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems?Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering?
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains?
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer? Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
Sponsor or Exhibit
Attending this Virtual event is both a cost-effective and time-efficient way to learn about solutions for BEVA Congress Europe 2021: Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures.
We have openings for Sponsors and Exhibitors to showcase their solutions in the Virtual Exhibit Area and opportunities to get involved in the agenda with a presentation or as part of a panel as a Sponsor.
A Virtual Exhibit Package gives you the opportunity to showcase the products and services that your company offer to the attendees of the virtual conference, during and post-event. The Premium Package also gives you the opportunity to have a scheduled interview during the conference agenda to showcase your technology to the audience. With 2 delegate passes included in the price as standard, this is a cost-effective option to raise the profile of company/products/services and make valuable contacts.
Option 1: VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE - Standard Package
- Branding as Exhibitor on Promotional Website, Virtual Event Platform and Marketing Email Newsletters
- 2 places to participate in the 2 day event
- Virtual Exhibit Space - your own section on the Virtual event website for your logo, company profile, PDF downloads and a recorded video presentation or video product demo
- Opportunity to to take questions from any attendees or set up chats with them via your virtual exhibitor page
- Access to opted in Delegates data after the event
- Opportunity to set up virtual meetings with participants
- Post event analytics
Option 2: VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE - Premium Package
In addition to the Standard Package:
- 5-10 minute 'interview' during the conference agenda where you can showcase your technology
Sign up now for a Virtual Exhibit package or to discuss sponsorship opportunities in more detail please contact:
+44 (0) 800 098 8489
See OEM Case Studies And Technical Presentations On:
Day 1 - Assessing Optimal Solutions For Overall Integration, Including Battery And Thermal Systems, And The Application Of Lightweight Materials:
- Building Cost-Effective, Low-Emission BEVS For A Post-Covid Economy And Short-Range B-Segment Markets
- Improving Manufacturing And Integration Efficiencies Through Component Modularity, And Utilisation Of Multiple-Use Components
- Optimising Battery Integration And Battery Pack Design
- Approaches To Thermal Management Integration And Exploring Effective Cooling Technologies
- Material Selection For BEVS : From Battery Packs To Body Structure, Factoring In Weight, Cost, Performance And Sustainability
Day 2 - Advances In Battery Technology > Battery And Vehicle Lifecycle Assessments > Designing And Building For Second Life/End of Life > Impact of Materials On End Of Life And Recycling > Additive Manufacturing
- Exploring The Impact Of New Battery Technologies On EV Performance, Manufacture And Integration
- Conducting Vehicle And Material Life Cycle Assessment, Recycling, And End Of Life Strategies
- Additive Manufacturing For High Volume OEMS
Day 3 - Hybrid Electric Vehicle Architectures Focus Day
- The Role And Market Share Of HEVs From 2021-2030
- Exploring HEV Architectures, From Design Processes To ICE To HEV Conversion
- Applying Modular Component Concepts To HEV Manufacture
- Optimising Whole Vehicle And Battery Integration For HEVs
- Strategies For OEMs Transitioning From HEV To Full BEV Production
- Internal Component Layout And Architecture For Optimised Weight, Volume And Safety